Whenever we want to try something new, we are often unsure of what to expect. Therapy is no different, so we’re giving you the opportunity to find out what we offer. We hope this short course will help you learn a new way of overcoming your problems and provide you with information about other therapies and options that you may prefer.
The 3 session course will cover the following topics:
- What is CBT? How does it differ from Counselling?
- What can I expect from the therapy?
- How to gain the most from CBT and identify goals for therapy
- Understanding depression and anxiety and what keeps it going
- Identifying unhelpful thinking styles and behaviours
- Previous client perpective
- The next step: making the right choice for you