This is a 6 week course aimed at equipping you with strategies and techniques to help you improve your wellbeing. It can be a good starting point for people looking to learn a wide range of CBT techniques which they can apply to their everyday life. It can also helpful for people looking to refresh the CBT skills they’ve learnt previously.
The aims of the course are to:
- Improve your understanding of CBT
- Understand Anxiety and Depression
- Notice/change unhelpful thinking and behaviour
- Learn how to re-activate your life
- Learn how to manage anxiety, panic, worry, stress or depression.
- Improve sleep difficulties
- Develop a ‘Staying well plan’